How to make a Manhattan?
Check out more cocktail recipes: http://blog.cocktailkit.com.au
The quintessential classic cocktail comprising of only 3 ingredients, rye whiskey, sweet vermouth (also known as Italian vermouth) and Angostura bitters. Experiment with different vermouth’s to make your perfect Manhattan.
– 60mL Rye Whiskey
– 30mL Sweet Vermouth (often referred as Italian vermouth)
– 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
1. Add all the ingredients to your mixing glass
2. Stir until you reach adequate dilution (around 25 seconds)
3. Garnish with a maraschino cherry or a twist of orange