How to make a Revolver?
The sweet, caramel notes of the bourbon whiskey play well with the coffee liqueur and bitter orange flavors. With adequate dilution and balance of flavors, this cocktail makes for a perfect nightcap.
– 60mL Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey
– 15mL Mr. Black Cold Drip Coffee Liqueur
– 2 x dashes of Regan’s No. 6 Bitters
1. Fill your mixing glass with ice
2. Add all 3 ingredients
3. Stir for 25 seconds or until sufficiently diluted
4. Strain into a Nick & Nora glass
5. Garnish with a flamed orange zest
Recipe from Jeffrey Morgenthaler’s ‘The Bar Book’: